Thursday, August 16, 2007

Title less

Saw some friends in unexpected places yesterday. Well timed. My baby sitter cancelled for today so I had her come in last night. Yes. I actually got out!! Here's my chinese horoscope for today:

August 16, 2007Small financial problems will disturb you and compel you to postpone your wild desires for spendings. Your religious and philosophical convictions will suddenly be strongly shaken; doubt will settle down in your mind; you'll be seized by a kind of metaphysical anguish which may last for some time. Perturbations in your affective life. You'll feel an almost pathological fear of losing the object of your love; this fear will give rise to crises of jealousy which will irritate your mate very much.

Interesting eh?

Now off to work and on my spare moments make more plans for Summer Party 2007!

No comments: