Thursday, August 02, 2007

Council

Him: I don't love her anymore. did you ever? I have hated to come home for the past three years. and I liked being stuck at home? She is a control freak. are you ok with this hon? yes I am, you replied. She was suffocating me. was obviously using the wrong pillow. I didn't want to go out with her because I didn't like spending time with her. cuz I didn't act like a dude. Don't get me wrong...she's an amazing woman and great mother. ok...I agree with you here. I also give amazing head. The women in her family are crazy. check out the men they were with I don't usually drink that much. HA!!!!! She wouldn't let me alone. yup...always wanting more than 5 min. of attention per day. She kept control of all the finances. ummmm dude...do you blame me? Really? I tried to get him involved but ... It's all my fault though. i guess it could have been the water You see, I have been lying to her off and on for over 8 years. really? No wonder she didn't ever trust me completely. I never really wanted her to. ya I know he didn't say these things but really, he may as well have. I wouldn't talk to her about how I really felt. cuz that would be a grown up response. I had a brief affair during the summer I was on tour. I thought we had split up. When I visited Ottawa again, I realized we hadn't. ok...I thought that it was a one night stand and you realized you were wrong when you got to your flat and heard my message that night. I know there's a lie...once again, not sure where. I'm here to make sure she's okay. so he won't feel so guilty? I want to be her friend. really? what's changed. he hasn't really acted like a friend up to now. I love my job. this week My sister and I are getting closer. wasn't he ready to disown her last week? I miss the kids. this, I feel is true. I'm sorry. as am I

Me: Wahhhhhhhhhhhahhahahhhahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sniffle...snort...shake...occassional verbage

Post Session? Zee life...it does go on
And on
And on
and on

No comments: