Friday, March 03, 2006

at the gym

Today was weight day. So, here's what I did:

Ball squat with shoulder press. Definition? Take a big ball and put it behind shoulders against wall. Go down to squat position while pressing weights up. First rep of 12 = 10lbs and the second rep of 12 = 12lbs.

Chest Press. Is how it sounds. First rep of 20 = 15lbs and the second rep of 15 = 20lbs.

Ball Crunches with straight arms. I lie on the big ball and then do crunches. Simple yet painful. First time I did 20, the second I did 25.

Reverse Lunges with Bicep Curl. I really really really loathe these. Yet. They are making my butt better than it's ever been. Each set 20 on each side. First set with 12lbs. Second with 15lbs.

Close Grip Low Row. A pulling machine. First rep of 20 = 70lbs. Second rep of 20 = 85lbs.

Inner Thighs. Yup. The sex machine. Always conveniently placed in front of a window. First rep of 15 = 110lbs. Second rep of 15 = 115lbs.

Outer Thighs. Same machine. Different angle. I like this one cuz I feel strong. First rep of 15 = 145lbs. Second rep of 15 = 155lbs.

Overhead Tricep Extension while sitting on the ball. First rep of 15 = 15lbs. Second rep of 20 = 20lbs.

After each set, I do crunches. After I'm done, I go home. Tonight, J has a 3am call. I have a 12 out of 12 scheduled for tomorrow. No gym for me. I'll have to do cardio and weights on Sunday. Funny how this is becoming slightly addictive.

No comments: