Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Update

The kids spent the day at xman's today. I went shopping with my mom. It was a good day. When I picked up the kids, their heads smelled like his apartment. This is all part of the new reality. Tomorrow we will go swimming. Yesterday, we went to a movie. It was the first time the kids were in a movie theatre. 'Alvin and the Chipmunks.' Kids loved it. I loved watching the kids lovin' it. Saturday will be the wee one's birthday party. It will have a backwards theme. Sunday will be a day of rest. I hope.

Christmas was lovely. Actually. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal though. A regular schedule and a sense of continuity will be nice. I enjoy time off but too much time off is too much like work. I think I'll do some laundry tomorrow. I have to keep grounded.

No comments: