Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Dialogue

Client: I would like to see c 27

Me: see c 27?

Client: That is correct.

Me: What is 'c'?

Client: 'C' stands for 'Cue'

Me: Could you say 'Q' instead?

Client: Fine. I would like to see c cue 27.

Me: ok. Here you go.

Client: What is this?

Me: Cue 27

Client: There are no lights.

Me: Cue 27 is a black out

Client: No it isn't.

Me: Yes it is.

Client: Where are the lights?

Me: Which lights do you want?

Client: Cue 27

Me: There are no lights in Cue 27.

Client: No lights?

Me: No lights. Do you want lights?

Client: I want c cue 27.

Me: This is what has been recorded for cue 27. We can change it if you want.

Client: No. Show me c cue 26.

Me: Here you go.

Client: This is what I want.

Me: ok

Client: In c cue 27.

Me: So I'll record cue 26 as cue 27.

Client: No. I want c cue 27 to be different.

Me: In what way?

Client: Darker

Me: How dark?

Client: Black

Me: So you want a black out?

Client: No. I don't want any lights.

Me: (going back to original cue 27) Like this?

Client: Perfect.

3 comments:

East to East said...

That is the funniest thing I've read in ages.
And it reminds me of coaching the men's team.
NEVER coach a men's team. It's like CQ 27 - 1,000 times a week.
Who's on First?

Anonymous said...

And I wanna become a head again?!

Candis said...

Ditto to what paddle fan said! I'm going to wake up B with the giggles...