Monday, March 19, 2007

Hot Water, Brandy & Honey



The weather is changing and that good ol' tingling in my nose and right eye can only signify one thing. Cold season is upon me. I shouldn't whinge too much. Colds for me don't really last that long (knock wood) and they tend to be more of an annoyance than anything else. Nonetheless, I'm quite pleased that I had the foresight to ensure that we had not one but two boxes of extra soft tissue (one box per floor) with which I can wipe my reddening nose.

The past week has been a good one. It's been March break for the kids and my mother has been in town. Lots of shopping, walking, talking, touring and playing. This could explain the oncoming onslaught of cold germs. My defenses have been slowly and steadily stripped away.

What is the difference between a germ and a virus anyway?


Tomorrow, I'll bring my mother to the airport, the kids will regain their playroom and life will go back to normal.


I'll also pick up a bottle of brandy. Can't hurt.








No comments: