Thursday, May 04, 2006

Loving the Feeling

The other day, J, the kids and I were driving around...the windows were down...we were scarfing back ice cream cones...good tunes were on the radio. It was a good moment. Actually, it was an amazing moment. I'm getting a lot of those lately. I have amazing kids. I have a good home. I have a wonderful partner. I have a great job. My ass is beginning to look smoking (thank you lunges!). I have fantastic friendships (although they all live too far away to sneak a coffee break). I have 2 cats who brighten my day (except for the early morning 'we want food' whinge). I'm soooo happy I feel that I might actually burst...it's not cliche...I really might! World terrors, stupid wars, soccer mom/anti-poor/let them eat cake budgets, egomaniacal directors, crazy springtime drivers will all have to take a back seat. I'm feeling good.

No comments: