Tuesday, June 28, 2005

tick tick tick tick

Approximately one hour ago, my email account here at work froze up. Now it's asking me for my password and won't believe me when I tell it what it is. Approximately one hour ago, J accessed our email from home. My theory is that my home email automatically popped up first thereby screwing around with my at work email. Like myself, the two sides of my email are very territorial and resent any attempt at forced comingling. Seems that my home email is winning this particular war. Apparently, I am able to receive all of my work email at home at the moment. I asked J to power down and see if that will help things out. I love a good technological mystery. For the second day in a row, however, I am not feeling particularly prolific. Perhaps it's the heat...yes, I'm still whinging on about it. What can I say? I am not a fan. J is doing showcall on the hill. Yet another national holiday spent apart. Won't be sooo bad though...my mother is coming into town :) Can anyone else sense it? A feeling of forboding? That not all may be right in this world? At least J is at home today and is able (although not willing) to deal with our impending laundry crisis...S had an accident in her bed last night...ammonia plus 35+ temperatures do not mix. Enough of this rambling.

No comments: