Tuesday, June 21, 2005

here i am

The hardest part about this was chosing a name. Decisions decisions. The worst part about the process is that I discovered that I am not as original as I thought. Horrors. But, at any rate, here I am. Let's give this a go. I've been presured and peered. So, about the name. Rosco324 is a brand new colour, hot off the presses from Rosco. It's a beautiful pinky reddish purply hue that does wonders when shot from the side on a dancers form. Perhaps a bit too hot? But, thankfully, not bubblegum. I'm going to send this off to the world now...with nary a preview. As my first love?'s words to me the first time a kiss approached ... 'oh well, into the abyss.....'

2 comments:

Candis said...

HOORAY!!!

Labris said...

Welcome aboard! Keep your head and arms inside the vehicle at all times and don't feed the animals... :)