Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tough as ...

Yup. I'm tough. Went to the dentist today. He was running late. I didn't mind. There was a 3 week old 'People' magazine on the table. What more could I ask for? Photos of skinny closet pukers dressed in shiny material strips arm in arm with significant others plastered beside pictures of bitter ex's. Real life baby. Well, after 1/2 hour, I was finally let in. The dentist looked at the offending tooth and said, 'Well, it's really a small hole. Do you want to forgo the freezing?' I was a bit unnerved but, said 'yes' in my best non-chalent manner. Well, suffice it to say, I survived. I was outta there 10 minutes after I sat down on the chair. The dentist was back on schedule. As I said before. I'm tough. I'm badass. I don't need no stinking freezing. Bring it on I say. Yup. Bring it on. I'll take it.

No comments: