Sunday, January 22, 2006

This ain't a list for Santa Claus

Seriously,
Why should I spend my valuable time making lists of things to do for a person who should damn well know by now what needs to be done. Does it really take a rocket scientist to see that:
1) if there is dust on stuff, it should be wiped off;
2) if there are dishes in the sink, they should be washed;
3) if there are dishes dried on the rack, they should be put away;
4) if there is crud on the floor, it should be swept up or wiped up;
5) if the kids' rooms are too messy, they should be cleaned up (sometimes they need a hand);
6) if there are full laundry bags, laundry should be done (this includes washing, drying, folding and putting away);
7) supper is eaten every day...plan for it!!
8) if food gets eaten, we may need more...check and make a list
9) if stuff is broken, try to fix it;
10) if the cat box has crap or piss in it, it should be cleaned out.

This is but a start. I couldn't help myself. It looks something like a list. Does holding one's breath and turning blue help?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you tell us how you really feel

I'm basically a warm-hearted creature. said...

it's my blog and I'll whinge if I want to

Labris said...

whinge if you want to, whinge if you want to... :-)